Wrapping up a weird, short, but felt like is was long week here in the USA with a mid-week holiday with this item, that folks in Human Resources, who always have tales of employees gone wild in their files, might appreciate.
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you - The Ballistic Briefcase.
Made by the fine folks over at Leison Tactical Supply, the Ballistic Briefcase can meet or exceed all your needs for laptop transport, document management, and high projectile protection. Check the feature list and tell me if you don't agree:
- Superior Cowhide leather with functions of waterproofness, high abrasion resistance, and high tensile strength.
- Suitable for government officers and businessmen.
- Used to carry documents.
- Flip opening system with quick release.
- Used as ballistic shield.
- Case includes NIJ level IIIA panels that protect against all handguns up to 0.44 magnums.
- Provides full body protection.
- Opens to 180 degrees, protection area is increased by double
Sounds awesome, right? Flip open the briefcase to its full length and make a quick getaway from all manner of mayhem coming your way.
You might be asking, 'Who needs a bulletproof briefcase anyway? From a BusinessWeek interview about the product we learn it might have more applicability than you think. According to a ballistic briefcase expert:
This bag would be used by businessmen and women working in austere environments—think parts of Mexico, Afghanistan, etc., where there is a chance they could come under attack or get caught in the crossfire. I would think people working for the government, doing clandestine operations, could have a use for this briefcase.
Austere environments? Getting caught up in the crossfire?
Heck, you don't need to go to Mexico or Afghanistan to run into that kind of chaos.
Have a great weekend!