10. Boston Cream - (Trish says there is some controversy if this is 'pie'. It is.)
9. Banana Cream - A good way to introduce the fruit to an unwilling eater.
8. Vinegar - this is a Trish pick - it involves custard not so much vinegar. It's a midwest thing.
7. Apple - more for the nostalgia than the taste
6. Cherry - Cool drink of water.
5. Lemon Meringue - How come there are not more 'meringue' pie types?
4. Peach - Very underrated pie.
3. Pecan - is 'Pe-can' or 'Pe-Kahn'? Doesn't matter.
2. Pumpkin - deserves to be eaten more than once a year
1. Key lime - 'I could eat this all day' - Trish
As always, you can disagree with these rankings, but of course, you would be wrong.